Photo Tour Giveaway 2022 with Daniel Kordan
To celebrate our photography community's commitment to conservation, I will be giving away one spot to Greenland Red Sails 2022 to one lucky fine art print customer.
Thank you for joining my Prints for the Planet campaign!
Here's How You Can Enter to Win!
You are entered automatically for 1 entry if you are subscribed to this list: Daniel Kordan's List
When you purchase prints during October 14 - 28th 2021 here are how to get more entries when you purchase specific sizes.
EMAIL SIGN UP: 1 entry no purchase necessary
SMALL: 5 entries
MEDIUM: 10 entries
LARGE: 50 entries
EXTRA LARGE: 100 entries
For example: If you purchase 2 Large prints, you will get 100 entries to win.
The random winner will be drawn and announced within 2 weeks of the last day of the Prints for the Planet campaign.
That's it! Goodluck and view the photo tour detail specifics here: 2022 Daniel Kordan's Midnight Sun Greenland Tour
See contest specific rules and regulations here:
Daniel Kordan Photo Tour Contest Terms and Conditions for Greenland 2022
1. The promoter is: 'Daniel Kordan Photography' and the company is the tour operated. Please note 'Daniel Kordan' may not be on your specific photo tour as your photo guide.
2. The competition is open to global residents who are able to travel, aged 18 years or over in great health and mobility to participate. Daniel Kordan Photography can request a clearance from a Physician or Family Doctor as proof for great health for the winning party.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You can enter by submitting your email through https://bit.ly/3uNfo6T
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this Shopify page.
6. This competition is solely runs during the period of October 14 - 31st 2021 during Prints for the Planet campaign.
7. Only one entry is required to win. Multiple entries from the same person can increase the likelihood of winning as it is a completely random draw. Entering multiple times is allowed and encouraged through purchasing multiple prints and by choosing larger prints for more entries.
8. Contest opening date for entry is October 14 - October 31st 11:59pm EST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winners will be announced within 14 days of closing
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Register at https://bit.ly/3uNfo6T for 1 entry
Purchase one or more prints on this site and you're email will be entered into the database with the number of prints or the size affecting your entries.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, COVID (or affected by COVID / or pandemic) or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via subscribed email communication to www.DanielKordan.com
12. The prize details are explained below
The prize is as follows:
Included in this giveaway is one spot on a 2022 Greenland Photo Tour - the value of the tour is listed here: 2022 Greenland Photo Tour Details: no cash value, non transferable and flights are not included to Iceland nor to Greenland.
One of the dates in 2022:
- 13 – 18 July
- 18 – 23 July
- 23 – 28 July
- 28 Jul – 2 August
- 2 – 7 August
- 7 – 12 August
- 12 – 17 August
- 17 – 22 August
- 22 – 27 August
- Comfortable 4 star hotel accommodation (twin/double rooms)
- Gourmet Meals in best Greenlandic restaurants – breakfast, dinner
- Private boat charter
- Transfers to and from airport
- Port taxes and fees, fuel
- Instruction and classes from 2 award-winning photographers
What's NOT included:
Airfare to and from Ilulissat airport
Visas (if applicable)
Single supplement (900 usd)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners of the competition must be able to afford their flights and other personal expenditures, to purchase their round trip tickets to Ilullissat, Greenland, hold a valid legal passport and communicate regularly and timely with Daniel Kordan or a Daniel Kordan Photography representative
14. (4) Winners will be chosen:
By random draw, as all entries will be organized by entrants email subscribers and purchasers. Daniel Kordan reserves the right to verify the winners legal passport identity if chosen during draw.
The winner(s) must be able to travel between:
One of the dates in 2022:
- 13 – 18 Jul
- 18 – 23 Jul
- 23 – 28 Jul
- 28 Jul – 2 Aug
- 2 – 7 Aug
- 7 – 12 Aug
- 12 – 17 Aug
- 17 – 22 Aug
- 22 – 27 Aug
15. The winner will be notified by email or Instagram Direct Message or SMS message within 14 days of the closing contest date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Russian and or European law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Russia or Europe.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry for all participants the model release form needs to be completed prior to the workshop. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will shared with Daniel Kordan contest will be shared publicly. Daniel Kordan can use all media content provided for commercial use (including promotion of tours). During the expedition photo workshop any images or videos that are taken of the winners from the event may be used to celebrate the competition and your workshops off and in-platform to help amplify the competition. E.g. Pics of the group on the boat with Daniel Kordan tour guides in follow up Public Relations as well as video recap highlights to be used in all marketing platforms: Vimeo, YouTube, All Social Channels, Commercials, Websites etc.
21. The winner’s name will be available 14 days or sooner after closing date posted on our website address: www.DanielKordan.com and @DanielKordan Instagram and the private Daniel Kordan FB page within the pages on the site. Confirming that each winner can participate with a valid passport, health conditions, book a flight and travel within the specified travel dates.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Daniel Kordan also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.